vendredi 10 mai 2013

Short dst failed seagate

Short dst failed seagateShort and long dst fail! - Tech Support Forum HELP, bad sectors found Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums Short DST Fail - Computing. net

Short Drive Self Test Failure - Seagate ST9750420AS (SATA) - 700GB



X-bit labs Community • View topic - SMART check, Short DST with My secondary hd(seagate SATA 80gb(st380215as)) shows short and long dst fail in seatools for windows. I have attached a pic of the I use my Seagate ST9750420AS for storage. I decided to Short DST - Started 7/14/2014 6:26:57 PM Short DST - FAIL 7/14/2014 6:27:04 PM


Is my HDD worth keeping - seatools says no, PC Help Forum


Hi, when using my SeagateTools for windows, my 500gb Seagate Hard Drive is showing up as failing on Short DST test. What does this mean If the DST Short Test fails, an error message is displayed. Expanded the standard DST tool included in the firmware for Seagate hard drives. The last one I did was with my Seagate Barracuda 7200.14, using SeaTools. I do the Short DST or SMART Check, the test fails instantly.


Le topik des Seagate 7200.11 - Forum HardWare. Fr Re: [smartmontools-support]weird problems with a Seagate Co jest nie tak z dyskiem seagate ST3250620AS 250GB - Pamieci Short DST - FAIL Long DST - FAIL Long Generic - FAIL Short Generic - Pass Jeszcze pytanko co to znaczy i czy dobrze zrobilem ten test:).

Seagate sata 80gb sometimes going to pio mode DST Short Test Fail, but ChkDsk Pass - Tech Support Guy


Short dst failed seagate

Harddisk Seagate -> Short DST FAILED ( A few days ago, my Seagate Freego external drive was taking forever to There it gave me the error code of "0142 DST Short Test Fail. How can it be that short tests always fail and the extended one never doe= s Passed DST - Errors - Status: 05 SMART Check: Passed Short Test Failed:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Популярные сообщения